Pillars is your steward
You can opt for stewardship if you do not want to be involved in the leasing of a property and all the associated administrative and practical hassles. With Pillars you are sure of a professional follow-up and you can spend your free moments better.
How does Pillars support you?
- Pillars follows the same step-by-step plan for a new lease as for brokerage.
- On top of that there is the assignment to follow the entire rental proces with the tenant.
- Monthly check of the payment of the rent and any charges and correct distribution thereof.
- Informing tenant and lessor or rent indexation.
- Follow up of any problems.
- Organisation of maintenance.
- Annual check o the principle 'Good family man'.
- Reports to you.
- If necessary, re-introduce in the rental market and find a new tenant.
'Thank you for the thorough follow-up and support in a non-evident dossier with complex legislation.
We especially appreciated the clear communication and solution-oriented thinking. '
- You are well guided on the legal aspects.
- Via Pillars you have all the necessary contacts for following up on your file.
- Pillars is fully aware of the current real estate market for you and assists you in this.
- You get reliability, Pillars is your confidential advisor and investigates it for you.
- Pillars gives you good and transparent advice.
- You get value for money, we try to get a better price for you.
- We accompany you as long as you wish, you can choose how you spend your free moments.
- You can sleep soundly knowing we arrange everything for you.